HVAC Contractor Bayville NJ
A noisy furnace can be annoying but homeowners tend to tolerate it. An undependable furnace, on the other hand, is a problem that needs to be dealt with immediately. The Guevara residence in Bayville NJ was dealing with both problems.
The winter was weaving its way into spring and the Guevara family finally reached their breaking point. They were no longer willing to risk living with an undependable, old, and worn-out furnace any longer. The noisy popping, banging, and scraping made living with their ineffective furnace practically unbearable.
On top of the noisy furnace, they also had an old air conditioner that used R22 refrigerant, which has been phased out over the past 12 years, and a badly oxidized coil. Between the oxidized coil and owning an air-conditioning unit that only used outdated refrigerants, it was definitely time for a much-needed upgrade.
Problem: The Guevara family had a noisy and undependable furnace that was well past its prime. They also had an outdated air-conditioner that used R22 refrigerant, which is no longer in use, and a badly oxidized coil. They contacted Point Bay Fuel to discuss the problem and provide the best possible solution to meet their needs.
Solution: Point Bay Fuel sent expert technician Kevin Mitchell to their home to assess the situation. He immediately recommended installing a brand-new air conditioner and furnace, both manufactured by Air Temp. Kevin Mitchell and his team installed the new air conditioner, furnace, and fixed a duct deficiency, leaving the Guevara family with a reliable, quiet, and efficient heating and air-conditioning system.
The homeowner contacted Point Bay Fuel and filled us in on their problems. We sent expert technician Kevin Mitchell to their home in Bayville NJ to take a look at their existing furnace and air conditioning system.
Upon inspecting both units, Kevin determined that it was best to install a brand-new Air Temp furnace and Air Temp air-conditioner. Our team also corrected a duct deficiency that existed from the time that the house was originally built. Keep reading to explore this HVAC installation project by one of our seasoned Bayville NJ HVAC contractors!
Air Temp RHF-ABP Furnace Installation In Bayville NJ
Homeowners prefer to avoid spending excess money on energy bills by any possible means. When it was time to replace their furnace, the Guevara’s seized an opportunity for a quiet and efficient model that delivers clean combustion. They replaced their old rickety furnace with an Airtemp oil furnace for the following reasons:
- 85% AFUE Rating – more than anything else, when upgrading their furnace from an older model, homeowners appreciate the opportunity to lower their overall energy expenses by buying an energy-efficient model. This Air Temp furnace has an 85% AFUE rating. This means the furnace utilizes 85% of the fuel and wastes very little, which cuts overall energy costs for homeowners to a wide margin.
- HVAC Warranty – the great thing about buying Air Temp products are their fair and beneficial warranties. This oil furnace has a 10-year all-parts warranty and a one-year replacement pledge – they’ll replace the entire unit if it breaks down within the first year. If the homeowner registers their oil furnace with Air Temp, they receive an immediate upgrade to the warranty on their heat exchanger and receive a lifetime limited warranty.
- 22 Gauge Steel Cabinet Construction – this feature was particularly interesting to the Guevara family because their previous furnace was so loud and constantly clanging and banging and causing a racket. The 22 gauge steel cabinet means that not only will the furnace remain sturdy and strong throughout its years of service for the family, but it’s also designed specifically to remain silent by reducing operational sound levels. The homeowner hardly even notices it’s running in the background.
- Heat Exchanger – this furnace is fully equipped with a patented heat exchanger design. It was created to deliver maximum performance because it’s made of 100% welded construction. It’s also very large and easily accessible, which makes it very easy to clean out the ports and maintain the heat exchanger with the greatest of ease. The more a homeowner maintains their furnace and heat exchanger, the longer it will last and remain in good working order.
Air Temp VSA1BD4M1SN30K Air Conditioner Upgrade Bayville NJ
The Guevara family also decided to upgrade their air-conditioning system. They chose to install an energy efficient model from Air Temp. The main reasons why they chose this particular brand and model over other options include:
- 13 SEER Rating – this air-conditioner has a 13 SEER rating. This level of efficiency meets the Department of Energy standards, which makes it a great choice. It’s efficient, affordable, compact, and low profile with an above average cooling capacity.
- Air Conditioner Warranty – like the Air Temp furnace mentioned above, the company provides a 10-year all parts limited warranty and a one-year replacement pledge warranty, which means they’ll replace the product entirely if a failure occurs. These impressive warranties help give homeowners extra satisfaction and additional peace of mind, knowing full well that their investment is protected by a company that believes in their products.
- Quiet Operation – the Guevara’s will certainly appreciate that this air-conditioner was designed with high-efficiency and quiet air discharge in mind. Not only will it last for a long time because it’s very durable, it also has a heavy-duty fan motor that’s fully protected from snow, rain, and other outside elements. This protection will keep the fan safe and operating smoothly and quietly for many years to come.
- Green Refrigerant – their previous air-conditioner used R22 refrigerant, which is known for depleting the ozone layer. Their new air conditioner uses environmentally friendly R-410A, which is much better because it’s specifically used because it doesn’t have a harmful or deleterious effect on the ozone layer, so it’s a non-ozone depleting option.
Why AirTemp HVAC Equipment?
It shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that Air Temp is an excellent company to choose when replacing HVAC parts and equipment at home. This company has a long and storied history. They built their name by providing their customers with value, high-quality products, and reliability every step of the way it’s 1935.
Choosing Air Temp products is a no-brainer for a wide variety of reasons. But if you need added incentive, some of the main reasons to do business with this highly respected organization include:
- HVAC Contractor Network – Air Temp has a wide array of contractors that they do business with all across the United States. Their network spans from coast-to-coast and everything in between. Point Bay Fuel is a factory-authorized installing contractor for Air Temp in Bayville NJ and the surrounding area. We are known for delivering great service at affordable prices.
- One-Year Product Replacement – as a homeowner, you’ll appreciate this generous option because it guarantees all major components for one year. If one of the main components of Air Temp HVAC equipment were to fail during the first year, the manufacturer will replace it free of charge. And they’ll replace it quickly, so you won’t have to go without heat or air conditioning for too long.
- Heating & Cooling Energy Efficiency – more than ever, it’s important to do your part to protect the environment. Air Temp focuses on creating energy-efficient products that cut down on fossil fuel usage. The furnace referenced above has an AFUE rating and the air-conditioner has a 13 SEER rating, which meets or exceeds the energy efficiency standards. They’ll also save the homeowner money on their energy expenses over the long run, which is a wonderful added bonus.
- 100% Computer Tested – before leaving the assembly line, each one of the Air Temp products is triple checked for potential products or defects. Each product is also 100% computer tested, so they are always scrutinized under the strictest quality control standards in the industry. Air Temp makes sure its products are in tip-top shape before coming off the assembly line.
Why Point Bay Fuel As Your Local Bayville NJ HVAC Contractor?
Working with Point Bay Fuel is the smart choice for Bayville NJ homeowners looking to replace or upgrade their heating and air-conditioning units. Most homeowners believe their job is done after choosing a top-of-the-line air-conditioner. But they also need to pick one of the top air-conditioning replacement companies to ensure that their new HVAC system is properly installed and working to maximum efficiency.
Point Bay Fuel is the top contractor in the area for a number of different reasons. Some of the most important include:
- HVAC License – it’s important to choose an HVAC technician fully licensed in the state of New Jersey. Why? It proves they went through rigorous screening and extensive training by the state. If they were to fail in any of these areas, the state would not grant them a license. Point Bay Fuel is a fully licensed professional HVAC company in New Jersey and they are ready to meet your needs at a moment’s notice.
- HVAC Company References – it’s never smart to work with an HVAC service provider that doesn’t have any references. This means they’re a new company or they don’t want to share their references because they’re embarrassed or ashamed. Point Bay Fuel will gladly provide potential customers with references from previous clients. Our team works diligently to surpass the needs of our customers every step of the way. We are proud of the work we do and we want the world to know about it, which is why we’ll gladly share references whenever they’re requested.
- Online Reviews – some people do not feel comfortable calling references to find out about their experiences because they don’t like talking to strangers. In this case, it would make sense to read online reviews as an alternative way to learn about Point Bay Fuel. Our team does a phenomenal job for our clients and it shows. We’ve received a wide array of fantastic online reviews shared on social media pages, independent review websites, and online watchdogs like the Better Business Bureau, Nearby Now, and Yelp.
Contact Point Bay Fuel For All Of Your Bayville NJ Heating And Air Conditioning Needs
Point Bay Fuel is a leading heating and cooling service provider in Ocean and Monmouth County, New Jersey. Our team of local heating and air conditioning technicians is capable of providing outstanding HVAC tune-ups, repairs, installs, as well as replacements. We ensure that each of our technicians has the skills and experience necessary to service your HVAC unit quickly and effectively.
Point Bay Fuel assures the most cost-effective heating and cooling service in the area. We can help you lower your heating and cooling bills while improving your home's comfort and energy efficiency. We can suggest the most cost-effective solution for your house, whether you need HVAC repair or a new system installed and maintained. To assure your pleasure, we offer a guarantee on all of our work. Contact the Point Bay Fuel right away to schedule a service appointment. We'll come to your house and give you a free estimate.
for Brick, NJ
Macpherson - Brick, NJ
As usual, Point Bay gave me timely, comprehensive and best of all, excellent service.
thanks for the great service
Dennis - Brick, NJ
Very professional work.
Robert - Brick, NJ
Vanderbeck - Brick, NJ
The best experience always
Great Service Fran
Demarco - Brick, NJ
Great Tech FRAN
Hillenbrand - Brick, NJ
Edd Doran - Brick, NJ
I have had my furnace cleaned and serviced by Point Bay many times. Tom took the time to do a complete cleaning. Other tech's were finished in a little as 15 minutes. Tom completely disassembled and cleaned the entire furnace. No one has ever done such a good job.
Lynch - Brick, NJ
Fast expert super friendly and gave details about problem as well as recommended the service plan
Hershberg - Brick, NJ
Tech was prompt and courteous. A/C check did not take very long and everything seemed to be okay.
Gesslein - Brick, NJ
Been a customer for 30 years.....always have my furnace and AC unit serviced every year. All the technicians have been terrific and I never had an issue with them or Point Bay.
great professional service
Bogardus - Brick, NJ
Fran O'Brien was extremely professional and friendly. He performed and excellent service and re-sealing of the flue pipe. He also informed us of services that Point Bay could offer us in our new house. We have enjoyed great service over our last 12 years.
Lynch - Brick, NJ
Tim did a great job
Nancy - Brick, NJ
Service was good after 2 bd phone call
Dunnell - Brick, NJ
Technician was good. Explained what probably was the cause of no heat and furnace not working due to no fuel in tank ( missed auto delivery)
Great Service Call
Holleran - Brick, NJ
Couldn’t be happier with our service call. Tom was very professional, very thorough and did a great job of explaining everything he did and what we need to do to keep our furnace in good working order. Thanks
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.