Heating Services in NJ
Our service technicians are available 24/7 for all of your heating emergencies. From annual tune-ups to complete replacement, Point Bay’s team of professional salesmen and technicians are ready to assist with your heating needs.
Call us to schedule a heating system tune-up or repair service.
Point Bay provides professional Heating Services in NJ throughout the entire year.
Not only do we help keep your family cool and comfortable in the summer, we also help keep them warm in the winter. There is nothing worse than turning on your furnace or boiler for the first time of the heating season and finding out it does not work; no need to worry however, we will be there for all of your heating needs.
Keep your home warm all winter long with our heating service and products.
- Heating System Tune-Ups
- Routine Annual Heating Maintenance
- Supplemental Heating Solutions
- Emergency Heat Repairs
- Replacement Heating Systems
- New Installations of Heaters
Annual Maintenance Services
The way to avoid emergency "No-Heat" calls in the middle of a cold, dreary winter day or night is to have your HVAC equipment serviced annually. Regular tune-ups will ensure that your heater is in the best operational condition.
Be proactive and get your heating system maintained and tuned up every year. This is the best way to ensure that your family stays comfortable all winter long.
At Point Bay, our technicians are trained to work on all makes and models of heating systems. Contact us today to schedule your annual heater tune-up service.
Call today to schedule an heater tune-up service. Call (732) 349-5059 now.
Replacement Heaters And New Installations
At some point in time, all heating systems will need to be replaced. When this happens in your home or business, we can help. Our expert heating professionals will assess your property's condition, heat load requirements and your budget.
Armed with all of this data, he will provide to you a written estimate for a new heating system that will match all of your needs.
At Point Bay Fuel, we install all types of new heating system equipment to satisfy a wide variety of situations such as, retro-fits, new construction and in-kind replacements.
Call today to get started with a free, no-pressure, in-home price estimate for a new heating system installation. Call (732) 349-5059 now.
Here are a few suggestions to help make sure that your heating system is running properly:
- Change your air filters! Dirty filters restrict air flow which can cause a reduction in efficiency.
- Check the interior vents, make sure that they are not covered, closed, or blocked by drapes or furniture.
- Make sure that there is oil in your tank. A furnace or boiler cannot operate properly if there is no oil in your tank.
- Check your thermostat; make sure it is set for heating mode. Make sure that your thermostat is set for above room temperature.
- Check your circuit breakers and electrical switches!
- Have a technician service your furnace or boiler annually. The best way to prevent a service call on the coldest day of the winter is by making sure your unit is properly maintained.
- If the furnace or boiler is not coming on, press the reset button ONLY ONCE. (If the burner starts and runs only momentarily, turn burner switch to off.) DO NOT PRESS THE RESET BUTTON AGAIN. (Doing so may cause additional damage to your heating unit.)
- A service agreement for the heating system is available, known as a Gold Plan; our service agreement includes an annual cleaning. It covers the cost of many parts of the system that may fail due to wear and tear. Our service agreement also covers the labor to replace the covered parts. You can view our plan for yourself here: Gold Plan
Unlike other “full service” companies, we do not have seasonal service technicians and we do not use subcontractors. These are the same technicians that have been servicing heating and cooling equipment year after year for our customers. These are the faces you know and have trusted time and time again.
Let us serve you, and make sure that your family is as warm and comfortable as they can be during the coldest days of the winter.
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.