NJ Air Conditioning Services
Don't get stuck on the hottest day of the year to find out that your air conditioning system is blowing hot air instead of cold air! Be proactive with an annual AC tune up service.
Have an AC emergency? No worries, our service technicians are available 24/7 for all of your air conditioning emergencies.
Call us to schedule a heating system tune-up or repair service.
Point Bay Provides Professional NJ Air Conditioning Services Throughout The Entire Year.
Not only do we help keep your family warm in the winter, we also help keep them cool in the summer. There is nothing worse than turning on your AC for the first time of the cooling season and finding out it does not work; no need to worry however, we will be there for all of your air conditioning needs. From pre-season tune-ups to complete replacement, Point Bay’s team of professional salesmen and technicians are ready to assist with your air conditioning needs.
Keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long with our AC service and products.
- Central AC System Tune-Ups
- Routine Annual Cooling Maintenance
- Supplemental Air Conditioning Solutions
- Emergency AC Repairs
- Replacement Air Conditioner Systems
- New Installations of Air Conditioning Systems and Ductless Cooling Units
Annual AC Maintenance Services
The way to avoid emergency air conditioning calls in the middle of a hot, humid summer days or nights is to have your central AC equipment serviced annually. Regular tune-ups will ensure that your air conditioner is in the best operational condition and will continue to blow cold air, even on the hottest days.
Be proactive and get your cooling system maintained and tuned up every year. This is the best way to ensure that your family stays comfortable all summer long.
At Point Bay, our technicians are trained to work on all makes and models of air conditioner systems. Contact us today to schedule your annual AC tune-up service.
Call today to schedule an AC tune-up service. Call (732) 349-5059 now.
Replacement Air Conditioners And New Installations
At some point in time, all cooling systems will need to be replaced. When this happens in your home or business, we can help. Our expert air conditioning professionals will assess your property's condition, cooling requirements and your budget.
Armed with all of this data, he will provide to you a written estimate for a new air conditioning system that will match all of your needs.
At Point Bay Fuel, we install all types of new cooling system equipment to satisfy a wide variety of situations such as, retro-fits, new construction and in-kind replacements.
Call today to get started with a free, no-pressure, in-home price estimate for a new heating system installation. Call (732) 349-5059 now.
Here are a few suggestions to help make sure that your AC system is running properly:
- Change your air filters! Dirty filters restrict air flow which can cause a reduction in efficiency.
- Make sure that there is no buildup of leaves or other debris around the condenser outside of your home. The condenser needs to draw in air in order to properly work, leaves and other debris can block the vents causing the unit to not draw the proper amount of air.
- Check the interior vents, make sure that they are not covered, closed, or blocked by drapes or furniture.
- Run your AC a few minutes before you need it, waiting until a 90 degree day to test out your AC could result in delays if a problem arises.
- Check your thermostat; make sure it is set for cooling mode.
- Check your circuit breakers!
- Have a technician service your AC unit annually. The best way to prevent a service call on the hottest day of the summer is by making sure your unit is properly maintained.
- A service agreement for the AC system is available, known as a Platinum Plan; our service agreement includes a “pre-season” system check. It covers the cost of many parts of the system that may fail due to wear and tear. Our service agreement also covers the labor to replace the covered parts. You can view our plan for yourself here: Platinum Plan
Unlike other “full service” companies, we do not have seasonal service technicians and we do not use subcontractors. These are the same technicians that have been servicing heating and cooling equipment year after year for our customers. These are the faces you know and have trusted time and time again.
Let our NJ Air Conditioning Services Company serve you, and make sure that your family is as cool and comfortable as they can be during the hottest days of the summer.
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.