Oil To Gas Conversion Brielle NJ
The Honecker family recognized that their existing oil-fired boiler was no longer as reliable as it used to be. It had become inefficient, to say the least, which forced this family to spend more on their monthly heating bills than was typically necessary. Plus, the system became unreliable, and they were afraid it was going to break down in the middle of a cold and harsh winter.
How did the Honeckers handle this situation? First of all, they didn’t panic. Instead of making a rash decision in the spur of the moment, they contacted our expert team at Point Bay Fuel. They shared their situation with us and asked if we could provide boiler recommendations and use our HVAC expertise to remove the old heating system and install the new one.
Point Bay Fuel sent our expert technician Kevin Mitchell to the Honecker’s home to properly assess the situation. While visiting the property, he identified various options for new boilers, which is precisely what the homeowners were looking for.
He also answered their questions and helped the customer make an educated decision when it came time to choose their new boiler. The Honecker’s chose a Navien high-efficiency boiler and believe it’s the perfect replacement for their old oil-fired boiler that no longer operated with any measure of efficiency.
We installed their new system in October. The Honecker’s love their new boiler and truly appreciate how silent it operates in the background. They also love its high-efficiency because it helps them save money on their yearly energy bills.
Finally, by installing a new energy-efficient boiler, the Honecker family qualified for 0% financing for seven years plus rebates. They received these great benefits from the Save Green Project, which was an added enticement and icing on the cake. Keep reading to explore this oil-to-gas conversion in Brielle NJ.
Problem: The Honecker family determined that their old and outdated oil-fired boiler was no longer operating up to snuff. It just wasn’t working efficiently any longer, and it was beginning to break down on occasion. They decided it was time to install a new high-efficiency boiler in their home.
Solution: Point Bay Fuel sent expert HVAC technician Kevin Mitchell over to their home to assess the situation, recommend specific boilers for replacements, and answer any and all questions and concerns that the Honeckers might have. They chose the Navien NHB110 high-efficiency boiler to replace their old heating system, and the family couldn’t be happier. We installed it in October, and they love the silent operation and energy efficiency. Plus, they qualified for 0% financing for seven years and received rebates from the Save Green Project.
Navien NHB110 Information & Specifications in Brielle NJ
The Honecker family realized that it was time to upgrade their heating system because they were throwing away money feeding heating oil into an inefficient boiler. But they didn’t know what to buy because they weren’t experts in this field. That’s why they called Point Bay Fuel and asked us for our help.
We care a great deal about our customers and their well-being. We work diligently to provide expert assistance and top recommendations to help our clients choose high-efficiency heating systems that save money on fuel costs.
In this particular case, we recommended the Navien NHB110 high-efficiency boiler. It turned out to be the perfect recommendation because the client really loves it. Some of the best features and biggest benefits include:
- NHB Integrated Control – this stylish digital control panel provides incredible features and options that are well above the industry standards. It gives the homeowner the option to adjust the heat capacity, adjust the anti-cycle timer, it has a freeze protection setting, and it also offers a temperature boost for outdoor reset control.
- 95% AFUE Rating – out of all of the huge benefits and incredible features of this Navien boiler, homeowners appreciate the 95% AFUE rating more than anything else. This rating means that the boiler uses 95% of the fuel that it burns, which in this case is natural gas. For those unaware, AFUE stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency. A 95% rating is an excellent score to say the least.
- Parts Warranty – Navien offers its customers a 5-year parts replacement warranty on all of their products. If it is determined that one of the parts was defective within the first five years, the homeowner will receive a replacement part for free. Potential warranty exclusions include lack of regular maintenance and upkeep, faulty installation, and improper use.
- Dual Stainless-Steel Heat Exchangers – these dual heat exchangers are a blessing because they were designed to help preserve and protect the environment. They were created with reducing greenhouse gases in mind, which is exactly what world governments are trying to accomplish with their green initiatives. The heat exchangers also save energy as well, which is an added bonus that will put more money in your pocket over the long run by cutting down on your heating expenses.
- Gas Flow Control System – this sophisticated and technical marvel is exactly what homeowners want because it’s a waste saving and money-saving feature all rolled into one. The control system delivers a high turndown ratio. By doing so, it cuts down on energy waste tremendously and it also prevents and eliminates the need for excessive boiler cycling. Overall, this is better for the environment and your personal finances because the last waste generated, the less homeowners will spend on heating fuel.
5 Benefits of Switching From Oil to Gas Heating
Switching from oil to gas heating might seem like a daunting process if you’re unfamiliar with the conversion. Homeowners may also wonder if the benefits truly outweigh the hassle of switching from oil to gas heat.
For those wondering whether or not it’s a good idea, we’ll share the major benefits of switching from oil heat to gas heat. It may not seem like a big deal on the surface, but the advantages of making the switch are incredibly beneficial for homeowners as you’ll soon see.
The benefits include:
High-Efficiency & Convenient
For starters, upgrading from oil to gas heating is a great idea because gas heating is incredibly efficient and it works very fast. It can heat homes much quicker than electric heating ever could, which is a huge benefit.
It also reduces the need for the amount of energy required to run additional appliances while at home. The gas heating system produces even more heat than oil-boilers or electric heating systems, which makes it an efficient and convenient option to say the least.
Low Carbon Emissions
When compared to oil heat, gas heating burns very clean and produces less carbon dioxide by 24%. From a green or environmental standpoint, this makes natural gas heating the ideal choice.
By converting from oil to gas heat, homeowners will limit and lower the number of greenhouse gas emissions produced in their home. This in turn reduces the number of harmful greenhouse gases sent into the atmosphere, while creating a much healthier environment at the same time.
No More Unexpected Fuel Outages
The beautiful thing about natural gas heating is that it’s incredibly reliable. A gas furnace is a good choice because the natural gas is pumped directly into your home, so it can be used immediately.
Homeowners never have to worry about running out of natural gas for any reason whatsoever. They never have to fill up natural gas tanks, unlike filling up oil tanks when they run dry, and there are no tanks to monitor and no need for emergency deliveries.
The supply for gas heating is available 24 hours a day, and it’s continuously delivered to your heating system without the need for homeowner intervention to ever take place.
Low Maintenance Heating System
Homeowners also appreciate that gas furnaces are quieter, cleaner, and are incredibly easy to maintain.
How so? Gas furnaces do not require continuous checking. This fact alone makes them a favorable choice. Combine this with lower heating bills throughout the year, and switching from oil to gas heat is an enticing proposition.
Lower Heating Bills
Although prices fluctuate, gas heat is typically cheaper than oil heat by roughly 15-20%. This is a major boon for homeowners looking to cut down on their energy expenses during the cold season. Your heating expenses do not need to cost as much as they have in the past after you convert from oil to gas heat. To experience greater energy bill savings, make the switch sooner rather than later.
5 Advantages of Upgrading Your Home Heating System in Brielle, New Jersey
Upgrading your home heating system certainly has its benefits. If this is something that’s on your mind, it’s time to consider making the change now before it gets even colder in Brielle NJ than it already is.
If your heating system is 10-15 years old or older, it’s definitely time to upgrade. Some of the advantages you’ll experience include the following:
- Efficiency Improvement – this benefit is huge because it allows homeowners to use their gas heaters to full capacity. They get the biggest bang for their buck because a boiler that operates smoothly, doesn’t require repairs, and works at the highest levels of efficiency is a money-saving machine.
- Lower Your Carbon Footprint – lowering your carbon footprint is also an excellent benefit to upgrading your heating system. By installing a heating system that works at a higher efficiency, you’ll produce fewer carbon submissions while lowering your heating bills all at the same time.
- Safety Upgrade – old and outdated HVAC systems are potentially dangerous whether you realize it or not. They heat homes at inadequate temperatures, leave mildew and mold behind, and sometimes create low-quality air. Upgrade your heating system and sleep comfortably at night, knowing your family is healthy and safe.
- Improved Comfort – by upgrading your heating system, you can improve the levels of comfort experienced within your home. You’ll have a system that provides a balanced level of heat from one room to the next.
- Reduced Energy Costs – your new upgraded heating system will have higher efficiency levels which translates into lower energy costs. A new heating system will be able to pay for itself in a few short years, making it an excellent investment for your home.
Contact Point Bay Fuel For All Of Your Brielle NJ Heating And Air Conditioning Needs
Point Bay Fuel is a leading heating and cooling service provider in Ocean and Monmouth County, New Jersey. Our team of local heating and air conditioning technicians is capable of providing outstanding HVAC tune-ups, repairs, installs, as well as replacements. We ensure that each of our technicians has the skills and experience necessary to service your HVAC unit quickly and effectively.
Point Bay Fuel assures the most cost-effective heating and cooling service in the area. We can help you lower your heating and cooling bills while improving your home's comfort and energy efficiency. We can suggest the most cost-effective solution for your house, whether you need HVAC repair or a new system installed and maintained. To ensure your pleasure, we offer a guarantee on all of our work. Contact Point Bay Fuel right away to schedule a service appointment. We'll come to your house and give you a free estimate.
for Brielle, NJ
Quite simply.....Tom is the BEST!!!
Feeley - Brielle, NJ 08730
TOM IS THE BEST!
Wendy Feeley - Brielle, NJ 08730
Pt. Bay has been servicing my furnace for 30+ years. I always thought I was getting good service until Tom came to do the job a few years ago. He has a work ethic that is beyond compare. BEYOND COMPARE!!!! The other guys need to step up to the plate and do the same. Now, with Tom, the price for service is worth every penny!
Gerstein - Brielle, NJ 08730
Delaney - Brielle, NJ 08730
Top notch service and maintenance
Briellehomeowner - Brielle, NJ 08730
Tom S. is a true expert and takes great pride in his work. Our furnace 20 plus year old furnace runs like new. Highly recommend Point Bay.
Repair to install
Cleaning & servicing
Fuel tank service
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.