The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, and the weather is quickly warming up. This is the best time of year to take preventative measures to ensure your air conditioning system will hold up to your expectations for the upcoming hot and humid summer days. By calling Point Bay at (732) 349-5059 to schedule your annual air conditioning tune up you are prolonging the longevity of your cooling system. Every year, grass clippings, dirt and bugs build up and reduce your air conditioner’s efficiency. Corrosion can poke holes in your refrigerant lines. Worst of all, when you lose cooling capacity, you may not know you’re in trouble until you really need your system to be running full blast.
To keep your system operating at peak performance, we:
- Prepare the whole system for summer operation
- Inspect and adjust refrigerant controls
- Inspect and adjust temperature controls
- Inspect safety controls
- Check for refrigerant and oil leaks (refrigerant not included)
- Check belts and adjust tensions
- Check air filters
- Check and record operating pressures
- Inspect and lubricate electric motors
- Check compressor, evaporator motor, condenser motor, amperage and voltage
- Clean lint and dirt from air-cooled condensers.
To ensure that your system is protected throughout the entire cooling season, why not invest in a Platinum Plan? Point Bay’s Platinum Plan is a service plan that is offered to our customers. This service plan covers most of the things that typically go wrong with your system, and includes a spring time tune-up and inspection. For more information on our Platinum plan please go to the services drop down on our webpage and click on service agreements. There you will find a link for all service plans that are offered here at Point Bay.