Now is the best time to have your furnace cleaned for the upcoming heating season. With colder weather heading our way soon the volume of service calls will be increasing, making availability for cleanings limited. Having your furnace cleaned now in August makes sure that when the cold air comes your home will be ready to turn on the heat!
During a furnace cleaning our service technicians will:
- Test and adjust oil burner for maximum efficiency, using combustion testing equipment.
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly.
- Install customer supplied air filters. We supply oil filter cartridge and burner nozzle, if necessary.
- Oil all motors on burner, fans, and circulators.
- Check all safety and operating controls.
- Vacuum clean furnace and flue pipe, including chimney base (where accessible), as necessary.
If peace of mind is something that you are after, consider purchasing a Gold Plan. This service plan covers many things that typically go wrong with your system and includes an annual tune-up to increase your system’s longevity and efficiency.